- Zebra printers are known for leading the market in wireless technology and the ZQ630 printer delivers. Itâ€™s the only printer in its class to offer 802.11ac Wi-Fi as an option ,for faster- more dependable and more secure connections. Superior wireless performance means fewer connection failures and support calls. Only the ZQ630 printer supports industry standard 802.11r fast roaming, so your staff can always depend on a connection while they are on the move.
- Simply put, when you choose the ZQ630 printer, you get a better battery. The smart PowerPrecision+ battery is the highest capacity battery in its class â€” 33% higher than the QLn Series â€” powering every minute of the longest shifts. And thatâ€™s not all. You get a wealth of battery metrics to better manage your batteries. And our Power Smart Print Technologyâ„¢ utilizes the exact amount of power required, reducing power consumption by as much as 3% â€” so your staff can do more on a single charge.
- No one likes waiting for a mobile device to boot up during a shift â€” itâ€™s frustrating and adds time to every task. Your mobile phone is ready whenever you need it, so why not your printer? Thatâ€™s why we made sure the ZQ630 is ready whenever you press print. Our engineers developed the industryâ€™s only instant wake-up that works on both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The moment a user sends a print job, the ZQ630 wakes up and begins printing.
- With the ZQ630 printer, you can choose from a broad range of accessories, including: 1-bay, 3-bay or 6-bay battery chargers to save space in the backroom; carrying options that add IP54 to protect against dust and spraying water; and single and quad-bay Ethernet cradles that enable easy remote upgrades and troubleshooting. You can even keep using the QLn accessories you have today for a cost-effective upgrade.
- Powered by Link-OS, Zebra's robust printer operating system, and Print DNA, a combination of productivity, management, development and visibility tools that results in a superior printing experience. It features robust memory capability to support future firmware upgrades and accessories are backwards compatible with the QLn so you don't have to buy new.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.